* Keyon Dooling was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, attended Cardinal Gibbons, and graduated from Dillard High School
* Mr. Dooling attended the University of Missouri where he became the 10th overall pick in the 2000 NBA Draft.
* Keyon played for 7 NBA teams including the LA Clippers, New Jersey Nets, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Memphis Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks and the Boston Celtics.
The Corporate Life
* National Basketball Players Association: Regional Union Representative and currently serves as the Wellness Coach for Current NBA Players
* NBA Boston Franchise: Development Coordinator, Community Rep and Scooting
* NBPA/NBA Legacy Fund Board Member: Provides information and financial resources designed to assist former NBA Players with hardships
* The NBA’s Rookie Transition and and NBPA’s Parenting Programs
Keyon Dooling is the President and Co-Founder of Dooling Enterprises, which is a conglomerate of business ventures with a mission to empower and inspire others towards their best life through strategies that are intentional, innovative and balanced…
* Consulting agreements with the NBA to increase personal and professional development of current NBA Players across the League
* Contract with the Champions Basketball League as a consultant to recruit former NBA Players to join 8 teams throughout the U.S.
* Dooling Elite Athletic League (the Real D.E.A.L.) was a youth basketball training program contracted with the City of Hallandale Beach, FL in their new state-of-the-art $15 million gymnasium and facility
* Wellness programming for potential NBA Draft Picks
* Next Level Booking places former and current professional athletes at appearances, motivational presentations and keynote presentations at national conferences, networking events, sales or corporate events
*NBPA/NBA Legacy Fund, providing resources to former NBA players
*Along side wife Natosha, Keyon founded the Respect Foundation in 2012, which has a interactive awareness campaign component called the I AM RESPECT TOUR providing live performances, motivational speaking and the use of technology to develop youth in a fun and engaging way