Last Updated: March 2019
IF YOU ARE IN DANGER OR NEED EMERGENCY HELP, CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
SCOPE; ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
NATURE AND USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SERVICE
Aspen Strong provides residents (Aspen to Parachute) with resources to support their efforts in maintaining good mental hygiene. These online resources provide better access to available care, education around mental illness, and a safe place to investigate mental health resources/supports that may be helpful to you, an employee, or a loved one. What we are not: We are not a crisis line or crisis support (please seek these supports here: https://aspenstrong.wpengine.com/crisis-hotlines/). We do not provide services to individuals or organizations.The relationship you build with any provider, organization, or resources on our website does not constitute as a relationship with Aspen Strong. Any such relationship that was made through email to Aspen Strong or with staff or a volunteer at our events also does not constitute an attorney-client relationship, a doctor-patient relationship, a therapist-client relationship, a therapist-patient relationship or any other sort of confidential relationship. Aspen Strong is not substitute for professional health care. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, immediately speak with an adult, or call your doctor or 911. And, if you are experiencing a clinical or long-term issue, you should consult a medical professional or contact Crisis Support. Aspen Strong or associates under our organization (staff/volunteer/board members) are not responsible for any decisions, or results of the decisions that you make while, as a result of, or after utilizing the resources through AspenStrong.org. This includes whether you choose to seek or not seek professional care through our online Provider Directory or Support Calendar. Aspen Strong hopes to promote good mental hygiene for you and for valley wide organizations, business, and residents.
DIRECTORY; REGISTRATION RULES
All professionals or organizations wishing to be listed on the Aspen Strong directory that meet the qualifications and requirements will require registration. Aspen Strong will request information from you, including your name and email, for your registration. You must provide us with true and accurate registration information. Aspen Strong will not share your registration information with third parties, except information that is provided to consumers
on the directory site. Aspen Strong will assign a user name and password to you. You may not share your account,
user name or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who obtains your user name and/or password and uses them to access the Site. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name and password. If at any time during the term of this agreement Aspen Strong comes to the understanding that you have misled us as to your business practices and/or services, we reserve the right to terminate your account. Aspen Strong may terminate your account and/or your access to the Site at any time if we deem in our sole discretion such to be necessary or appropriate.
RISKS, USE OF SERVICE
You assume all risk for use of this service. Aspen Strong or associates under our organization (staff/volunteer/board) or any other entities with whom Aspen Strong has contracted shall have no liability for (1) actions taken by you or a third party, or not taken by you or a third party, or (2) the unavailability of this service, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for damages arising out of (1) your use of AspenStrong.org, (2) your breach of these Terms, (3)your violation of the law, (4) claims asserted by third parties, which, if proven, would place you in breach of these Terms or (5) information provided by you through Aspen Strong. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Aspen Strong be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or indirect damages. Aspen Strong resources is provided to support the mental health issues that exist in our community but is should not be depended on for medical or mental health support. Aspen Strong expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, makes no warranty that Aspen Strong will a) meet your requirements; b) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or c) meet your expectations. The foregoing disclaimers of liability apply to all damages or injury, including those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, including negligence, or any other cause of action.
PROHIBITED USES; RIGHT TO TERMINATE ACCESS
- You may use Aspen Strong only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree to use the Aspen Strong Website or social media outlets associated with Aspen Strong only for lawful and legitimate purposes. You agree not to use Aspen Strong:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personal information or otherwise;
- To threaten, harass, or otherwise inappropriately abuse Aspen Strong, its staff, volunteers, partners, agents, subcontractors, or others;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any content which does not comply with these Terms;
- To “spam,” gather or attempt to gather personal information belonging to users or others for the purposes of spamming, marketing, selling to third parties, or otherwise abusing Aspen Strong or its users;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate another person or entity; or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Synergy or users of the Services or expose them to liability; or To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Aspen Strong.
These Terms and the provision of Aspen Strong is governed solely by, and shall be interpreted according to, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to principles of conflict of law. Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in between Aspen and Parachute.
SEVERABILITY; ENTIRE AGREEMENT
If a Court finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Aspen Strong, superseding any other written or oral agreements or understandings.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Aspen Strong takes your privacy and security very seriously, despite all and every attempt to protect you and information you may submit to Aspen Strong or on our Directory (as a consumer or registrant), Aspen Strong and our team work hard to maintain that information is protected nonetheless we cannot guarantee complete protection from intruders or interceptors. With that said, using this resource says that you agree that Aspen Strong has no liability regarding anyone’s unauthorized access to Aspen Strong or the data associated with it. Things you can do to protect yourself: Limit the information you share in a text, post, or email. Change your password frequently. Use a
password that is difficult for someone to guess. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the
security of the Site, including, without limitation: (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (3) attempting
to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (4) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the terms of service, please contact
- a) We make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Site and any materials on the Site. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE’S SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THE SITE’S FUNCTIONS SHALL BE ERROR-FREE OR, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this Site.
- We do not endorse directory members, and nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any provider, whether in relation to such provider’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our directory members. The information in our directories is provided exclusively by participating professionals. When profiles are verified, it means we have made good faith, reasonable efforts to verify the following and have found no contrary information:
- The name and contact details provided by the professional.
- That the professional’s license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices.
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice.
- We verify the information at the time a professional is initially listed in our directory and then upon expiration of the professional’s credentials.
- Aspen Strong’s goal is to provide the many options that exist to support your mental hygiene. We want you to be educated on your options and to also inquire with the preferred professional organization as to their standards and licensing qualifications.
If you believe a professional or organization that has been included in the Aspen Strong directory should not be, or if you find any of the information in the directory to be inaccurate or misleading, especially in a way which may cause harm to consumers, please report this information by emailing email@example.com. We also encourage you to report any breach of ethics or law to DORA.