January 27, 2021 –
Panelists from Aspen Strong and Aspen Valley Hospital will answer your questions about “pandemic fatigue” and the many resources available to help our community members who may be suffering from trauma, addiction and depression in their various forms.
To have your questions answered during this panel discussion submit them to email@example.com.
This event is for you if you:
- are a parent juggling work and home-schooling
- have suffered loss of income/employment due to the pandemic
- a teacher
- an employer
- an employee struggling with productivity
- have anxiety or depression
- live alone and feel isolated
- have fear about job or economic stability
- are a frontline worker such as healthcare worker or essential services worker
When: January 27th at 7pm -8pm
Meeting ID: 859 0918 5217
Pre-register at EventBrite!