Zoom Online Women’s Group
Dr. Swanson is a licensed clinical psychologist practicing in Aspen and Basalt, CO with 27 years of experience designing and leading women’s groups in times of personal and community stress. From her faculty position at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles to her contribution to women’s health at the UN in RWANDA to her work on women’s violence at RESPONSE, Aspen, Dr. Swanson brings to this group a wealth of experience and wisdom to support the integrated physical and mental health of women. For more information about me, please see https://kristaswanson.com/background.
How it works
This is not a therapy group but a proactive, fun and informative self-care gathering. Also, you can self-organize a group of friends or family members, then ask Dr. Swanson to facilitate it. She’s here to help. This is the time for sanity through creativity.
Use art, movement, mindfulness and human levity for de-stressing and nourishing yourself in the face of COVID-19. Connect with women who share your concerns and desire for positive engagement in these tricky times.
Thursdays 5:30- 7:00 PM MDT – Registering now for 4/02/20, 4/09/20 4/16/20, 4/23/20 and/ or 4/30/20
$40 per session, $140 for a bundle of 4
1. Fill out a “consultation request” at https://app.luminello.com/kristaswanson/form
2. You will get a brief call from Dr. Swanson.
3. You will receive my private practice portal invite, consent form to e-sign and an e-invoice prompting you to enter your payment information securely following the highest/HIPPA online security standards.
4. Once your credit/debit card payment is processed, you will receive a Zoom online meeting link each week via email.
5. Log in simply by clicking that link at the appointed group time.
Registration is open until a group of 8 is filled. More groups TBA weekly at https://kristaswanson.com/zoom-womens-group